Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tomato Gorgonzola Salad


I made this to go along with Balsamic Grilled Flank Steak and BBQ Potato, Bacon and Corn Salad.

serves 4 ( 2 points + )


  • 2-½ c. grape tomatoes, halved
  • ⅓ c. diced red onion
  • 3 T. gorgonzola cheese


Dressing:

  • 1 T. olive oil
  • 1-½ tsp. white wine vinegar
  • ¼ tsp. salt
  • ⅛ tsp. pepper


Place tomatoes, onion and cheese in a bowl. Mix dressing ingredients together. Drizzle over tomato mixture. Toss to coat.

adapted from " Cooking Light"

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this!! I found blog on pinterest and I have been on WW for a few months...but kind of fell of the wagon when I has an MS attack...I am trying to get back into it and I'm so glad I found your site!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was awesome! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think you could substitute the gorgonzola with Feta and it would be good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think feta would be fine in this recipe!

      Delete
  4. I make similar salad with feta and add a little fresh basil and parsley... YUMMMM... I am anxious to try this version!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...