Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tomato Gorgonzola Salad


I made this to go along with Balsamic Grilled Flank Steak and BBQ Potato, Bacon and Corn Salad.

serves 4 ( 2 points + )


  • 2-½ c. grape tomatoes, halved
  • ⅓ c. diced red onion
  • 3 T. gorgonzola cheese


Dressing:

  • 1 T. olive oil
  • 1-½ tsp. white wine vinegar
  • ¼ tsp. salt
  • ⅛ tsp. pepper


Place tomatoes, onion and cheese in a bowl. Mix dressing ingredients together. Drizzle over tomato mixture. Toss to coat.

adapted from " Cooking Light"

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this!! I found blog on pinterest and I have been on WW for a few months...but kind of fell of the wagon when I has an MS attack...I am trying to get back into it and I'm so glad I found your site!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think you could substitute the gorgonzola with Feta and it would be good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make similar salad with feta and add a little fresh basil and parsley... YUMMMM... I am anxious to try this version!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...