This salad, inspired by my friend over at "Skinny Taste", was awesome! I could eat this as a meal! I changed the original recipe a little and served it to guests tonight. They loved it! I hope you do too!
serves 6 ( 4 points+)
- 1 lb. fully cooked shrimp, tails removed and halved
- 1-¼ c. grape tomatoes, sliced into 4 pieces each
- 1 medium Haas avocado, diced
- ¼ c. red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalepeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and diced
- ¼ c. cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- juice from 2 limes
- salt and pepper to taste
Place onions in a small bowl with olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Let stand while you prepare the rest of the salad.
Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Add onion mixture and toss to coat. Serve in individual dishes, if desired.