This salad is perfect for a hot, summer day when you do not want to turn on the oven. You can eat this by itself for lunch or as a side dish with dinner. I served this with grilled bbq chicken and green beans.
serves 6 ( about 1 c. = 3 points +)
- 5 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 T. lemon rind
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ( 6 oz. cans crab meat, drained)
- 1-½ c. frozen corn, thawed
- ½ c. red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ c. red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ c. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
Whisk together first 6 ingredients ( through salt and pepper).
In a medium bowl, toss remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.