Spinach and Ricotta Pizza is an amazing way to have a meatless meal. This recipe is easy and only has to bake for about 10-12 minutes. Serve with a salad and your meal is complete!
serves 6 ( 6 points+)
- 1 Boboli thin crust original pizza crust (12")
- ¾ c. pizza sauce
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-½ c. loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- ¾ c. part-skim mozzarella, shredded
- ⅓ c. part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Top the Boboli crust with the ingredients in the order listed. Bake the pizza right on the oven rack for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and cut into six slices.