Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BBQ Potato Bacon and Corn Salad





BBQ Potato, Bacon and Corn Salad: serves 12 ( 5 points +)



  • 1/3 c. light Ranch dressing
  • 1/3 c. BBQ sauce
  • 2 T. Dijon mustard
  • 3 lbs. small red potatoes, cooked and quartered
  • 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
  • 2 celery ribs, chopped
  • 1 red bell pepper, chopped
  • 1/2 c. red onion, chopped
  • 8 slices Oscar Mayer fully cooked bacon, cooked and crumbled



Mix dressing, BBQ sauce and mustard in a large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.

5 comments:

  1. I am still sticking to old points program. How can I figure out the old points for your recipes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brittany,
      When Weight Watchers switched over to points plus, I began converting my recipes to the points plus system.
      I am not sure how you could calculate the old points system, other than to type in each ingredient on the old points plus calculator. I do believe there may be some others still doing the old points system and I bet that if you google it, you may find someone who is converting recipes.

      Delete
  2. When you say serves 12 how big is the serving 1/2 cup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not exactly sure of the serving size since I made this awhile ago. It would be at least 1/2 c.
      You would have to measure the entire amount and then divide by 12.

      Delete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...