If you would like to serve this as a main dish then the points value is 9+ ( for 1/6 of the salad) I made this as a side dish with Maple and Soy Glazed Flank Steak.
serves 12 ( about ⅔ c. = 4 points+)
- 20 oz. package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 c. fresh cut green beans
- ½ c. julienned sun-dried tomatoes ( not packed in oil)
- 1 lb. Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ c. ( 1 oz) shaved Romano cheese
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add green beans and cook for 5 minutes. Add ravioli and cook until ravioli rises to the surface of the water. Drain green beans and ravioli.
Place ravioli mixture in a large bowl. Add sun-dried tomatoes and Roma tomatoes.
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic salt and pepper. Drizzle over ravioli mixture and toss to coat. Top with shaved Romano cheese.
adapted from "Cooking Light"