This recipe was so easy and tasted so fresh. It comes from my friend, Susan, over at cupcakesandcrablegs
This is perfect for a light, summer lunch with some crusty Italian bread.
Serves 6 ( 1 generous cup = 4 points +)
- 6 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 c. water
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2 T. sherry or tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 c. cilantro
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- Tobasco for serving, if desired
Blend all ingredients except Tobasco in a food processor or blender until desired consistency is achieved. Refrigerate until serving.