I love anything with black beans or anything that resembles salsa. When I saw this recipe from www.skinnytaste.com I knew I had to try it. I did increase the amount of onion and cilantro since I love both of those ingredients. We had this with Steak Quesedillas.
serves 10 ( makes 5 c. 1/2 c. = 2 points)
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 can ( 15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 c. red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- juice of two limes
- salt and pepper to taste
Carefully stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.