This is another great recipe! I had to double this for my family because the guys want seconds and they eat the left-overs for lunch. The original recipe comes from Taste of Home's "Healthy Cooking"
serves 4 ( 1-1/2 c. = 10 points + )
- 2 c. uncooked whole wheat egg noodles
- 2 c. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can ( 14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can Campbell's Healthy Request cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 c. spaghetti sauce
- 2 c. cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 package ( 10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 c. shredded part skim mozzarella
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute mushrooms in oil until tender. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in tomatoes, soup, spaghetti sauce, chicken, spinach, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Cook 5-6 minutes or until heated through. Transfer to a serving bowl. Add noodles and toss to coat. Sprinkle with mozzarella.