This recipe is my son's favorite cornbread recipe because it is soft, moist and you can almost eat it with a spoon!
serves 12 ( 4 points +)
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/2 c. egg beaters
- 2 T. light stick butter, melted ( I like Land O' Lakes)
- 1/2 c. fat-free sour cream ( Breakstone's is best)
- 1 can ( 14.75 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can ( 14.75 oz) cream-style corn
Stir all ingredients together and spread in an 11 x 7 pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes.