Easy...one of my favorites!
serves 4 (7 points + )
- 1/4 c. fat-free Italian dressing
- 1/3 c. seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves ( 4 oz. each)
- 1/2 c. tomato sauce seasoned to your liking
- 1/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices light Italian bread, toasted
Dip chicken in dressing, then in bread crumbs. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Top with sauce and cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve on toasted bread.