Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Parmesan Crusted Cod Filets



serves 8 ( 4 points + )



  • ½ c. skim milk
  • 1 c. Panko Japanese bread crumbs
  • ½ c. grated Parmesan cheese
  • salt, pepper and paprika to taste
  • 8 cod filets ( 4 oz. each)
  • 2 tsp. olive oil



Preheat oven to 350 and spray a baking pan with nonstick spray.
Place milk in a shallow dish. In another bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and paprika.
Dip chicken in milk, then coat in bread crumb mixture. Place on baking sheet, spray with nonstick spray, then drizzle with olive oil. Bake 12=15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying this tonight with tilapia! Looks yummy(I found this link on Pinterest) :) I don't post many recipes these days but if I have time I'll post a review of this one & link to it from my blog...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...