Friday, September 16, 2011

Prosciutto and Gruyere Stromboli

dough laid out with the filling

Yum!

These are a fun and easy little thing to make. They are a perfect accompaniment to soup. I served this along with lasagna soup. My son, Joey, loved them!

serves 4 ( 7 points +)

  • 1 ( 11 oz) can refrigerated French bread dough ( Pillsbury)
  • 2 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto
  • 1 c. baby spinach
  • ½ c. shredded Gruyere cheese
Preheat oven to 425. Unroll dough onto a baking sheet and pat into a 14 x 11" rectangle. Cut into quarters to form 4 rectangles. Top each rectangle with prosciutto, spinach and Gruyere. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...