Serves 8 ( 8 points + )
- 1-½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 12 oz. farfalle noodles ( bow-tie pasta)
- 2 c. cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 c. packed basil leaves
- 2 c. packed fresh spinach leaves
- ½ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ c. walnuts, chopped
- 1c. fat-free chicken broth
Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Grill chicken over medium heat until juices run clear. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Place pasta, chicken and tomatoes in a large serving bowl. Combine garlic cloves, basil, spinach, Parmesan cheese, walnuts and chicken broth in a food processor and process until smooth. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat.