Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Flank Steak Tacos



I love Mexican food and these steak tacos met my expectation for great taste!


serves 8 ( 2 tacos= 7 points+) add points for toppings



  • 2 T. olive oil
  • 1 T. paprika
  • 2-¼ tsp. cumin
  • 1-½ tsp. brown sugar
  • ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 ( 2 lb.) flank steak
  • 16 small, flour tortillas



Combine first 8 ingredients ( through salt and pepper). Rub over both sides of steak. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Grill steak to desired doneness. Let stand 10 minutes. Slice against grain.
Divide steak evenly among tortillas and top with your favorite toppings.


adapted from "Cooking Light"

2 comments:

  1. These look magical! Definitely going to try these soon :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these tacos a few weeks ago and they were AWESOME! Thanks so much for spicing up my grilling routine! I featured them (and your blog) on my blog! Check it out http://www.khaosinthekitchen.com/2013/07/flank-steak-tacos.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...