Friday, June 22, 2012

Orzo Crab Salad



One of my all-time favorite pasta salads… the ingredients are simple and the taste is light and fresh…perfect for a summer dish!


serves 8 ( 1 c. = 6 points +)
Dressing:

  • ¼ c. lime juice
  • 2 T. olive oil
  • 2 T. cooking sherry
  • 2 T. tarragon wine vinegar
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. pepper
  • ⅛ tsp. red pepper flakes
  • 2 tsp. sugar



Salad:

  • ½ lb. orzo pasta, cooked and drained then rinsed in cold water
  • 1 lb. Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
  • 1 c. red onion, chopped
  • 1 lb. imitation crab meat, chopped



Combine dressing ingredients and pour over cooled pasta. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Add remaining ingredients, toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...