Friday, June 1, 2012

Mini German Pancakes

photo taken by son, Joey


My daughter, Jessica, found this recipe on Pinterest and decided to make it for breakfast. These little mini pancakes ( at only 2 points +) are wonderful! Top them with berries of your choice, a little powdered sugar and syrup.


Makes 16-18 ( 2 points + each)



  • 1 c. skim milk
  • 6 eggs
  • 1 c. flour
  • ½ tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • ¼ c. butter, melted



Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Blend first 5 ingredients in a blender. Make sure flour is well blended. Blend in butter a little at a time.
Spray muffin tins with nonstick spray and spoon batter evenly between tins, Bake for 15 minutes or until puffy and golden on top.

3 comments:

  1. These look SO amazing! I'm definitely making these for Father's Day breakfast. I love how they're mini size, so you don't have the whole huge thing staring you in the face and having to avoid the temptation of eating it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be making these tomorrow night! I have needed a reason to buy a muffin pan and these are perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found on Pinterest! Can you freeze these?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...