Wow! What a symphony of flavor in this salad! This would be a perfect side dish for any grilled entree. You are sure to love it!
serves 8 ( 5 points +)
- ⅓ c. salsa
- 3 T. fat-free sour cream
- 1 T. apple cider vinegar
- 2 cans ( 15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and diced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ c. chopped, fresh cilantro
- 8 c. shredded Romaine lettuce
- 4 oz. cubed pepper jack cheese
To make dressing, combine the first three ingredients in a large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients except for lettuce and toss to coat.
Arrange 1 cup of lettuce on each of 8 plates. Top with bean mixture.
adapted from "Weight Watcher's"