As you can tell from my last few posts, I have been in a sandwich mood...breakfast, lunch and dinner!
This tuna melt was very satisfying and was a good source of protein.
serves 4 ( 6 points+)
- 1 can ( 7 oz.) tuna packed in water, drained
- 3 T. canola mayonnaise
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 T. red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced thinly
- 4 slices 2% American cheese
- 4 sandwich thins (100 calories)
In a medium bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Spoon 1/4 of mixture onto each of four sandwich thins. Top with tomato and cheese.
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Grill until cheese is melted and sandwich thins are browned and toasted.