Quick and easy to make for a crowd. I made this for about 16 people.
serves 4 ( 6 points +)
- 1/4 c. low-fat buttermilk
- 2 T. Dijon mustard
- 4 ( 4 oz) chicken cutlets
- 1/3 c. Panko Japanese bread crumbs
- 1/3 c. finely chopped walnuts
- 2 T. Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425
Combine buttermilk and mustard in a shallow dish. Add chicken and turn to coat.
Combine Panko, nuts, cheese, salt and pepper. Remove chicken from buttermilk mixture and coat in bread crumb mixture.
Arrange a wire rack on a large baking sheet. Spray the rack. Place chicken on the rack and coat chicken with nonstick spray. Bake for 13 minutes or until chicken is done.