from "Weight Watcher's" magazinemakes 6 servings (8 points +)
- 1 lb. turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 oz) can great northern or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. low fat shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
Spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray, set over med-high heat. Add kielbasa and onion, cooking until onion is tender. Add garlic and cook 1 min. Add all of the beans, water, ketchup, mustard, vinegar and brown sugar. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 min. Pour mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 min, or until bubbling in the center. Let stand 5 min before serving.