Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Steak Salad




This recipe is from my long-time friend, Susan W. Our family has loved this recipe ever since the first time we tasted it at Susan's house!


Steak Salad: serves 6 ( 10 points +)

  • 1.5 lb. sirloin steak
  • 1 package frozen French Fries ( I like Oreida Crispers) cooked
  • lettuce
  • tomatoes chopped
  • cucumber chopped
  • 6 T. part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 12 T. Marzetti light honey French dressing


Season steak according to your liking. Grill to desired doneness. Let stand 10 minutes, slice thinly.Layer your plate with lettuce, then tomatoes and cucumbers. Top with steak, then fries, then cheese and finally drizzle with dressing. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...