serves 8 (5 points +)
- 1 large egg white
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1-1/4 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves ( 4 oz. each)
- 4 medium nectarines, diced
- 1/2 c. diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 c. red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 T. honey
- salt and pepper to taste
Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Beat egg white with 1 T. lime juice. In another bowl, mix the bread crumbs with spices. Dip chicken in egg white mixture, then coat in bread crumb mixture. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake for 10 minutes, turn and bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Combine remaining ingredients, including 1 T. lime juice for salsa. Serve chicken with salsa.