Adapted from Taste of Home's "Healthy Cooking"
serves 6 ( 1 c. = 7 points +)
- 3 c. cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 c. seeded chopped tomatoes
- 1 c.water-packed artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 c. pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/3 c. dried cranberries
- 1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 T. tarragon vinegar
- 1-1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Serve on top of lettuce leaves.