- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 4c. chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1-1/2 c. shredded chicken breast from a rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 c. ( 3 oz) fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 1/2 c. fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 flat breads, such as Flat Out Bread
Heat each flat bread in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
Whisk dressing ingredients. Toss salad ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Arrange about 1-1/2 c. salad in the center of wrap. Roll and slice in two.