- 1/4 c. sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 T. red wine vinegar
- 1 T. canola oil
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. each of salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 c. vertically sliced red onion
- 1 Braeburn apple, chopped
- 4 Oscar Mayer fully cooked bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 ( 5 oz) package fresh spinach
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl ( through salt and pepper) Whisk until combined. Add mushrooms and stir. Add remaining ingredients. Toss well to coat.
adapted from "Cooking Light"