Another great way to get in some veggies! This dip is low points and tastes great!
serves 8 ( 1/8 of the recipe = 2 points +)
- 1 can ( 16 oz ) fat-free refried beans
- 1 c. fat-free sour cream ( I like Breakstone's)
- 1 T. taco seasoning
- iceberg lettuce, chopped fine
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 can ( 4 oz) sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 c. shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
On a large dinner sized plate, spread beans. Top with sour cream and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Top with lettuce, then tomato, then olives and finally cheese. Serve with tortilla chips or use it as a topping with tacos!