If you love cheesy casseroles, you will love this one!
serves 10 ( about 2/3 c. = 3 points +)
- 2 medium to large yellow summer squash, diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 c. reduced fat shredded cheddar
- 1 can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c. fat free sour cream
- salt to taste
- 1 c. ( about 25) reduced fat Ritz crackers, crushed
In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook squash, zucchini and onion until tender; drain.
Combine squash mixture with sour cream , soup and cheese. Transfer to a 13 x 9 baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.