Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas



Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas: serves 6 ( 6 points + )

  • 1 can Campbell's Healthy Request or 98% FF cream of chicken soup
  • 1/2 c. FF sour cream
  • 1 c. salsa
  • 2 tsp. chili powder
  • 16 oz.  boneless, skinless chicken breast , cooked and shredded or chopped
  • 2 c. reduced- fat shredded cheddar
  • 10 ( 6") tortillas that are 1 point, such as La Tortilla Factory whole wheat tortillas
  • 2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
  • ½ c. chopped cilantro

Stir the soup, sour cream, salsa and chili powder in a medium bowl.
Take 1 c. of the soup mixture and place it in another bowl with the chicken and 1 c. of the cheese. Fill tortillas evenly with the chicken mixture. Roll and place seam side down in a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon reserved soup mixture over the enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with tomatoes and cilantro.

2 comments:

  1. body
    I am confused! I loved the recipe, however, I had a bad feeling that it was too good to be true so I calculated the points for myself. I tallied up all the ingredients and used my weight watched plus calculator. Instead of 4 points plus for each serving I got just over 9! Any input??

    ReplyDelete
  2. anselgrey,
    sorry about the confusion. I was going by the information listed in the recipe ( nutritional information)
    I did type the info. into the WW site and they are 6 points + each.
    The ingredients added up to 5 points + each and then I added 1 point + for the La Tortilla brand whole wheat tortillas.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...