Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas: serves 6 ( 6 points + )
- 1 can Campbell's Healthy Request or 98% FF cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c. FF sour cream
- 1 c. salsa
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 16 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast , cooked and shredded or chopped
- 2 c. reduced- fat shredded cheddar
- 10 ( 6") tortillas that are 1 point, such as La Tortilla Factory whole wheat tortillas
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ c. chopped cilantro
Stir the soup, sour cream, salsa and chili powder in a medium bowl.
Take 1 c. of the soup mixture and place it in another bowl with the chicken and 1 c. of the cheese. Fill tortillas evenly with the chicken mixture. Roll and place seam side down in a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon reserved soup mixture over the enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with tomatoes and cilantro.