Thursday, July 15, 2010

Strawberry Bruschetta

from "Weight Watcher's" magazine
My son, Nick, ate at least 20 of these! I did make a double batch, though.

Strawberry Bruschetta: serves 4 ( 4 bruschetta = 2 points +) ( 2 = 1 point +)
2 oz. French bread, cut into 16 slices
1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped small
1/3 c. chopped red onion
2 T. fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. salt
Preheat oven to 350. Place bread on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Bake until lightly browned and crisp, 8-10 minutes, turning half way through. Cool.Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Top each toast with about 1 T. strawberry mixture

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...