Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Oreo Truffles


Unbelievably, chocolatey good!

1 package Oreo cookies

1 package ( 8 oz) reduced fat cream cheese

1 package chocolate almond bark

Place 7 Oreos in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Remove and set aside for sprinkling.

Place remaining Oreos in food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Remove and place in a large bowl. Stir together with cream cheese. Form into balls and place on wax paper lined cookie sheets. Chill for 30 minutes.

Melt almond bark in microwave. Dip truffles in melted chocolate. Place on wax paper, sprinkle with reserved Oreo crumbs and let harden.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I've got lots of recipe ideas I can't wait to try! What are the points for these oreo things? They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blue Eyes,
    I did not see this comment before... I am sorry!
    There are very few recipes I have not calculated points for. This was one of them. I think I do not have points values for some of the Christmas cookies.
    I do not remember how many this recipe made, so I cannot figure the value right now. However, I will be making them again this year for Christmas and will try to figure it out then and add it to this recipe.
    Thanks for viewing my site!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...