Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Zucchini Pineapple Bread


This is my favorite zucchini bread recipe! It is super moist and yummy!

Makes 2 loaves 12 slices per loaf ( 1 slice = 3 points +)


  • 3/4 c. egg beaters
  • 1 c. sugar
  • 1/2 c. Xylitol sugar substitute ( Ideal Brand)
  • 1/2 c. brown sugar
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 2 c. zucchini, grated
  • 3/4 c. fat free plain or vanilla yogurt
  • 2 c. flour
  • 1 c. whole wheat flour
  • 2 tsp. baking soda
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 tsp. baking powder
  • 1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
  • 3/4 tsp. nutmeg
  • 20 oz. crushed pineapple, drained but leave some juice

Beat egg beaters, sugar and vanilla. Add yogurt. Add zucchini and pineapple. Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Pour into two loaf pans sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for one hour or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.

4 comments:

  1. this looks good and I'd like to give it a try with all the zucchini I have from my SIL garden..but what sized loaf pans are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Losingmore,
    I used regular sized loaf pans for this recipe, so I guess that would make them 8 x 4 or 9 x 5".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any substitution suggestions for the pineapple? Not everyone in my household likes pineapple...go figure.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...