Thursday, July 15, 2010

Slow Cooker Ham and Potato AuGratin

This is a very easy recipe that is great for dinner, served along with a salad or other veggies and some bread or as part of your breakfast with some eggs!


Slow Cooker Ham and Potato AuGratin: serves 6 (7 points +)

  • 32 oz. bag frozen shredded hashbrowns
  • 2 c. diced cooked ham
  • 1 c. chopped onion
  • 1 can Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup
  • 3/4 c. reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 tsp. yellow mustard
Spray a crockpot with cooking spray. Stir all ingredients together. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until done.

4 comments:

  1. How much is one serving? Cup or weight wise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara,
    This would be cup-wise, although I did not measure the cups for this recipe. I just divided equally between six servings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVED this! So did my whole family. It ended up being about a cup a piece! Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...