Friday, July 16, 2010

Spinach Salad with Maple Dijon Vinaigrette


serves 8 ( 1 points +)


  • 1/4 c. sugar-free maple syrup
  • 2 T. red wine vinegar
  • 1 T. canola oil
  • 1 T. Dijon mustard
  • 1/4 tsp. each of salt and pepper
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1 c. sliced mushrooms
  • 1/2 c. vertically sliced red onion
  • 1 Braeburn apple, chopped
  • 4 Oscar Mayer fully cooked bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
  • 1 ( 5 oz) package fresh spinach

Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl ( through salt and pepper) Whisk until combined. Add mushrooms and stir. Add remaining ingredients. Toss well to coat.

adapted from "Cooking Light"

1 comment:

  1. I have made this salad about 4 times now. It's always a hit!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...