Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chicken Enchiladas with White Sauce


Recently, I got a great deal on Breakstone's fat-free sour cream. This recipe makes good use of it!

Makes 10 ( 7 points +)

1 pkg.( 10 ) flour tortillas ( 8") that are 2 points each ( I used Azteca)
1 c. Breakstone's fat-free sour cream
1 can Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 cans diced green chilies
1 c. reduced fat shredded cheddar
2 lbs. diced cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
green onions for garnish

Mix soup, sour cream , green chilies and cheese in a medium bowl. Mix chicken with half of the sour cream mixture.
Spread chicken mixture evenly down the center of each tortilla. Roll and place seam side down in a large baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread remaining sour cream mixture over the enchiladas. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Garnish with sliced green onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...