from Taste of Home's "Healthy Cooking"
serves 4 ( 3 points for about 1 c. sweet potatoes and 2 T. dip)
- 1-1/4 lbs. sweet potatoes ( about 2 medium), peeled and cut into 1/8" slices
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. each of salt and pepper
- 3 oz. FF cream cheese
- 3 T. FF sour cream * Breakstones
- 1/4 c. chopped green onion
- garlic powder and salt to taste
Place cut sweet potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Place in a single layer on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until tender, turning halfway through.
For dip, beat the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth. Add sour cream and beat to combine. Stir in onions and spices.