Adapted from "Cooking Light"
Pecan Rosemary Oven Fried Chicken: serves 4 ( 6 points +)
- 1/4 c. low-fat buttermilk
- 2 T. Dijon mustard
- 4 ( 4 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 c. Panko Japanese Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 c. finely ground pecans
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Preheat oven to 425. Place a rack on a large baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray.
Mix buttermilk with Dijon in a shallow dish. Mix panko, pecans, rosemary salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Dip chicken in buttermilk mixture, then coat in bread crumb mixture. Place on baking rack. Bake 30 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with honey Dijon dipping sauce if desired.