Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pineapple Salad


Today was my mom's birthday party. It was a Hawaiian themed party. This pineapple salad was perfect!
This recipe comes from my friend, Virginia. I love this in the summer. It is light and refreshing! It is good enough to be a dessert!

serves 12 ( 2 points +)


  • 8 oz. fat free cream cheese
  • 20 oz. crushed pineapple, undrained
  • 1 package sugar free vanilla instant pudding
  • 20 oz. pineapple chunks, drained
  • 8 oz. Cool Whip Free

Beat cream cheese with crushed pineapple. Add pudding and beat until thickened. Fold in pineapple chunks and Cool Whip Free. Refrigerate until serving.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday "Mom". Sorry I missed that party but know Gina made it really special. Always cooking up something perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...