Thursday, July 22, 2010

Marinated Pork Tenderloin




This recipe comes from my neighbor, Christynna. It is awesome! You can either grill the tenderloin or bake it in the oven at 400 degrees until juices run clear. I have tried it both ways and actually like it baked the best! The picture shown is with the tenderloin baked in the oven.
Marinated Pork Tenderloin: Serves 6 ( 4 points)


1/4 c. reduced sodium soy sauce
1/4 c. packed brown sugar
2 T. cooking sherry
1-1/2 tsp. dried minced onion
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
2 T. olive oil
1 pinch of garlic powder
1.5 lbs. pork tenderloin

Place the first 7 ingredients in a gallon sized ziplock bag. Shake to mix. Add the pork tenderloin. Refrigerate for 6-12 hours. ( I marinated mine for 8 hours)
Preheat grill for high heat and spray rack with Pam. ( We used the George Foreman). Place tenderloin on grill. Discard marinade. Cook 20 minutes or until desired doneness, Slice into 12 medallions and serve. If baking, preheat oven to 400 degrees and place meat on a rack in a roasting pan. Cover and cook until juices run clear. I cooked mine for one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...