Friday, July 16, 2010

Chili Spiced Thick Oven Fries



Chili Spiced Thick Oven Fries: serves 4 ( 2 points)

3 large ( 8 oz) russet potatoes ( I used Yukon gold)
2 tsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. cumin
1/4 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper

Preheat oven to 450 and spray a large baking sheet with cookie sheet.
Halve potatoes lengthwise and cut each half into 4 slices. Place on baking sheet, drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
Bake 15 minutes, turn and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until tender on the inside and crisp on the outside.
In a large bowl, combine the spices. Add potatoes and toss to coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...