Friday, July 2, 2010

Black Pepper and Molasses Pulled Chicken Sandwiches



Black Pepper and Molasses Pulled Chicken Sandwiches: Serves 4 ( 4 points) ( I tripled this recipe) from "Cooking Light" magazine

3 T. ketchup
1 T. cider vinegar
1 T. yellow mustar
1 T. molasses
3/4 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/8 tsp ground ginger
12 oz. skinless, boneless chicken thighs
4 ( 1 point) hamburger buns

Place chicken in crock pot and cook on low until chicken is fork tender and shredable with a fork. In a saucepan, combine the first 8 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over chicken and heat through. Serve on buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...