Friday, July 9, 2010

Chicken with Watermelon Salsa



Here is a great summer-time recipe. As you can see, I put my mom and aunt to work today!

This recipe comes from "Weight Watchers"

serves 4 ( 4 points +)

Chicken:

  • 2 tsp. canola oil
  • 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
  • 4 ( 4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Watermelon Salsa:

  • 2 c. diced watermelon
  • 1/2 c. diced yellow pepper
  • 3 T. ( or more) chopped fresh cilantro
  • 2 T. fresh lime juice
  • 1 T. diced red onion

To prepare chicken, combine oil and lime juice in a small bowl. Brush over chicken. Grill or broil until juices run clear.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine salsa ingredients, mixing well.
Serve chicken with salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...