Monday, July 12, 2010

Coconut Cake


This is an old family recipe which I have lightened. It is unbelievably moist and sooo good!

serves 16 ( 5 points) ( or 20-24 servings = 4 points)

1 box Pillsbury reduced sugar yellow cake mix
3 egg whites
2 T. canola oil
1/4 c. fat free yogurt
1-1/4 c. water
1 can ( 14 oz) fat free sweetened condensed milk
8 oz. Cool Whip Free
1 c. coconut, toasted

Mix cake mix with egg whites, canola oil, yogurt and water for 2 minutes on medium-high speed. Pour into a 13 x 9 pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until done. Remove cake from oven. Cool for 5 minutes. Poke holes in the cake with a fork. Spread sweetened condensed milk over cake. Let the milk sink in. Cool cake completely. Top with Cool Whip and Toasted Coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...