Friday, July 9, 2010

Zucchini Quiche

This is another great recipe from my friend, Susan W. that I have lightened. It tastes like pizza and is a great way to use up that summer zucchini.


Zucchini Quiche: serves 8 ( 5 points +)

  • 4 c. sliced zucchini
  • 1 c. onion, sliced
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 c. part skim shredded mozzarella
  • 1 package reduced fat crescent roll dough
  • 1 tsp. oregano
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • spaghetti sauce
Saute veggies, oregano and garlic until veggies are tender. Beat eggs with cheese; stir into zucchini mixture. Line a pie plate with the crescent rolls, points facing center. Press into the pan and up the sides.Fill the pan with the zucchini mixture. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes. Spoon hot spaghetti sauce over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...